Trigger fingers or Duyprtens contracture?

Over the past toe and a half years I have developed a pretty significant contracture on the base of my pinky and ring finger in the palm of my hand, Other things take pain precedence however I am sure that at some time a procedure/surgery is going to be needed. Wonder if it has any connection to cellcept.

I developed trigger finger after a fall that tore the sheath surrounding the tendon. My ring finger on my right hand would get stuck. I had surgery to open the sheath and it works fine now. Mine was caused by a simple injury. Trip, fall, caught my hand on the edge of the step trying to stop myself, and pop the sheath was torn. Completely unrelated to Lupus. I hope you get it taken care of soon.

My husband has trigger finger real bad he got it from working in an office typing computers a lot of thingsd with his hands for 40 years! I wonder if this is the same as the falls or more detailed? linda

Annemarie said:

I developed trigger finger after a fall that tore the sheath surrounding the tendon. My ring finger on my right hand would get stuck. I had surgery to open the sheath and it works fine now. Mine was caused by a simple injury. Trip, fall, caught my hand on the edge of the step trying to stop myself, and pop the sheath was torn. Completely unrelated to Lupus. I hope you get it taken care of soon.