Time Zone for Contemplative Crafting

I am so excited! It looks like we are going to have a good group.

Start time 3 pm Mountain Time

3:00pm http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/universal-time

i am sorry i keep missing Janice. Saturdays are garbage days so i tend to outdoor yard stuff...though by time you come on i am usually done. Just i hurt so tend to pop into a bath .

I will make it one of these saturdays! loree

so you all have figured out that we may or may not actually be in the chat at 3:00, right? lol it was too hard to work the time zone difference. So I will reword the description for the group...but we are still doing it:)

i anxious to see or hear what you are working onand what are you contemplating with you worK

loree, come anytime---:)

siskiyousis said:

i am sorry i keep missing Janice. Saturdays are garbage days so i tend to outdoor yard stuff...though by time you come on i am usually done. Just i hurt so tend to pop into a bath .

I will make it one of these saturdays! loree

Hi Janice, How wonderful about the group you have started. I love the picture that you have put on here with the woodland and the steps, thats really pretty, tranquil and very relaxing. I have seen a very similar one in a picture store in our town centre. The one i have seen is of woodland, steps and also has a naturally made waterfall, when i saw it, i thought i would love it for my bedroom. Its something to think about for later on. I might treat myself, all these things help to make a room for conducive for sleep dont they? Our bedrooms are so important in that we get it just right and inviting too. I would like to get some more relaxation tapes or cds, so if you have any ideas could you let me know, as you are good at that sort of thing, thankyou. Anyway take care, bye for now, love and hugs Astrid40xoxo