Three things

Name three things that make you smile .

Name three things that make you laugh

What three goals do you have for dealing with lupus?.

three things make me smile, hearing my mom laughter,having a peace of mind,having good health

listen to my favorite comedians on cd or movies,hanging out with girlfriends and mom and chatting with coworkers on debateable subjects always tickle me fancy.

Three goals for dealing with lupus, stay on top of my lab work, exercise , diet and taking my meds properly and avoid flares that I am able to control like sunlight , theres more sorry I know I said three.

1. When my dog gets excited to see me, sweet texts from encouraging friends, and laughing with my mom
  2. The movie Bridesmaids, the kids I babysit, and good friends
  3. Keep my self-esteem high despite the lowered self confidence due to steroids, take my meds whenever I should, and not be afraid to ask for help!

I haveA DOG TOO AND I LAUGH WHEN HE SEES ME AND GET EXCITED TOO,MVIE BAD NOYS MAKES E LAUGH, SOME GOOD ICECREAM

MichaelaNorman said:

1. When my dog gets excited to see me, sweet texts from encouraging friends, and laughing with my mom
2. The movie Bridesmaids, the kids I babysit, and good friends
3. Keep my self-esteem high despite the lowered self confidence due to steroids, take my meds whenever I should, and not be afraid to ask for help!

Smiles: my husband, my son, my daughter, my little dog okay so that's 4 ; p

Laughs: see above

Goals: Wow, I had not thought of this? Listening to God - He always knows when I need to slow down. Changing my diet, and exercising.

Trisha

Name three things that make you smile...My hubby, dog and nice comments off my 2nd family.

Name three things that make you laugh...Seeing stupidity in the world around me and it makes me wonder who's the ill one, my hubby plus comments off member's when they're having the crack with me.

What three goals do you have for dealing with lupus...Trying my hardest to never let lupus take me down to a low level, doing sensible eatting to help myself better and finally coming on LWL and helping other member's is a great goal for myself.

Three things that make me smile-my kids, my family, my friends.

Three things that make me laugh-my boyfriend's horrible (but cute) singing, my kids, life in general.

My three goals in dealing with Lupus-staying healthy, keeping up with my meds, getting involved with the cause so I can help others.

Smile

Hearing my hubby say "Ready for coffee?"

Hearing the voices of my children on the phone - All live many miles away.

My grandchildren performing a piano special, singing, or talking on the speaker phone!

Laugh?

A funny joke.. - love good humor...

Our dogs who vie for our attention by their antics.

Catching myself doing something stupid.

Goals:

Saturate myself with Bible verses to give me strength.

Stay positive by reaching out to others on LWL.

Never giving up hope!

Something that made me cry today.

My wonderful dogs were stolen.

I am so very sorry to hear that about your dog, I know how prescious they can be just like family.Hope you get him back, how cruel.
Faye said:

Smile

My grandchildren performing a piano special, singing, or talking on the speaker phone!

Laugh?

Goals:

Never giving up hope!

My goodness the response and the feelings of positivity to this discussion is overwhelming of despite it all we have so many things around us that make us laugh and smile and we still have goals.Great responses lets keep it up

Faye

I'm so sorry that your dogs were stolen! I'll pray for their return to you. I know how special a dog is as a part of your family. : (

Trisha

Faye said:

Smile

Laugh?

Goals:

Never giving up hope!