Superbowl Sunday

Being a California girl, I grew up with (American... for Tez_20 :))football...all the way back to when there were the LA Rams (wow am I old). Some of my favorite memories are tailgating with my grandmother when I was around 10 or so and all of her WWII friends at the Charger games. Wow, what a party and what a great time to be able to spend with some remarkable people. San Diego was much more a military city then, than the tourist destination it is today. My family has always supported our team, and although they rarely make it to much less through the playoffs, getting together for football games with my family is still one of my favorite things.

One of the best part was the food.

As the SuperBowl is this weekend, please share your favorite party food.

I have a super crab dip that my husband always requests for his company parties.

1 8oz block cream cheese - softened

1 8oz tub garlic and onion spreadable cheese cheese

1 bunch green onions - sliced in 1/2' pieces

2 cans lump crab meat - drained

Seafood sauce or plain prepared horseradish

Couple of dashes of Frank's Hot Sauce or Tobasco

Sourdough Boulle

1. Cream all ingredients together, making certain it is well mixed. Use hand mixer if necessary.

2. Cut circle in top of Boulle with knife pointing inward so that you can remove and use as a lid. Remove pieces inside the the Boulle in bite size pieces, placing around the Boulle.

3. Place mixed Crab Dip in Boulle, replace circle on top of dip.

THIS IS NOT GLUTEN, DAIRY OR FAT FREE. JUST YUMMY. PLAY WITH THE INGREDIENTS TO FIT YOUR DIETARY WANTS & NEEDS.

ENJOY!

Okay let's get our behinds in gear. Please visit the gluten/ allergy free group site...Allergic put a recipe on there for a snack that is to die for (not literally), but yum. Any that fit the criteria for that group, I would like to add to the recipe list. Currently there are over 20 recipes, but bet we can get at least 30 by Sun.

DeAnne