Rhuemy gave me all the "Proof" I needed

Hey everybody its me Shawn rememeber I told u all that I got sick with Dehydration, UTI, Kidney Infection and Acute Renal Failure. While I was in the hospital the Kidnet Dr told me that He didn't "think" I had Lupus and took me off my Plaquenil. I told my Rhuemy all this and she said that she was surprised she didn't get a call about this from the Kidney Dr. When clearly he said he was because he wanted to know what "proof' Dr. cole had for diagnosing me with SLE. She showed me her notes with me in our session on that day in February 21, 2002 when I was diagnosed. I have a positive ANA, a positive Critchidia DNA, and a positive RNP. Thats emough "proof" for me and I am angry that that Kidney Doctor for discounting Dr. Cole without even consulting her and for planting that seed of doubt in my head.

even before I knew those results I knew I had Lupus, because my body tells me that it does. It explains why I have had so many infections in the past year and half. Mrsa (4xs), C-Diff, Pyelonephritis. So glad I have a knowledgeable Rhuemy. Besides I bellieve I was born with Lupus because at 18 months old I had a positive ANA test. But that was back in the early 70's.. Guess they didn't know much then.

Wow you should write the ethics commission about kidney dr…it was wrong for him to do that…I would have ignored him…don’t let anyone else boss you around…stand yo ur ground…especially since it interfering with your quality of life

I too would report him and hit every review on the internet about him.

I've read that if you have kidney involvement that you shouldn't take plaquinil, but if that was the case he should have contacted your rheumy and discussed a different treatment plan. He damn sure shouldn't have told you that you don't have lupus. He messed up from the get go anyway, one of the first things he should had done was request your records from your rheumy. This Doc sounds like a quack and needs to be turned in!!!!! I hope you get this all worked out and find a competent kidney Doc (:

HELLO, WELL, I HAVE TO SAY I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR CHECKING WHAT THESE DOCTORS ARE DOING TO YOU!!!!!I RAN A LUPUS GROUP IN ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA AND I HAD OVER 200 CASES OF LUPUS, AND MORE THE EFFECTS OF LUPUS. SOME OF THEM WERE NOT DX, AS SLE. NOW IT IS EASIER MORE NOW THAN EVER TO SAY IF A PERSON HAS SLE.

DO TO THE FACT THAT AIDS IS GETTING SO MUCH MONEY FOR THE RESEARCH. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE EASY TO SAY YOU HAVE LUPUS. IT ALL STARTS IN THE T CELL. WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AS AIDS BUT, WE SUFFER MORE BECAUSE WE LIVE LONGER THAN AN AIDS PATIENT DOES!!!!!LONG SUFFERING!!!!!!!! THEIR ARE 5 WARNINGS OF LUPUS, ANA, SED RATE, WHITE CELL COUNT (INFECTION CARRIER) RED CELLS THAT HAVE NO DEFENSE AGAINST FIGHTING THE WHITE EQUALS

AN INFECTION AND SUFFERING. THEIR IS SO MUCH I CAN SAY TO YOU BUT I DO NOT WANT TO BORE YOU OR ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS REPLY.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE???? LEAVE ME A REPLY TO THIS ONE.

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU LUPIE SISTER.

ALWAYS MICKEY AND SERVICE DOG RUSH

thats the problem with lupus just because people cant always see it they dont understand it and sometimes doubt it. if you do have it like you said you know you have it befor the tests come back! keep fighting and good luck. were all here for eachother!

lots of people have a neg ANA. Mine went neg when they started treatment. Who knows!?

You have to hold on

NicMic said:

Hello Michelle - I just wrote a very long post to you asking for your advice. Somehow just before I pressed SEND I lost it all. Now I feel too tired to type it up again. I am wondering if you know anything about the Anti-Thyroid Peroxidase Ab test? I went undiagnosed for over 13 months with a level of over 13000 and now I have aggressive symptoms of Lupus (more than Hashimoto's). Currently I am fighting off Pneumonia. I have to take 10 to 25mg of Prednisone and I am on Methotrexate.

I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Psoriasis. I have a High SED rate and High CPR and Low Vit D. The Jury is still out regarding Lupus, despite my many symptoms (including Malar rash) because I am ANA Negative.

I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Regards

Nic