Quantcast

Life With Lupus

Pray for me

I’m at my last straw here. Im an untreated lupus mctd patient with low glomeruonephritis and high ana, and, inflammation of bloodvessels.high lymph and wbc This has been going on for 5 months! of no treatment. Finally my md stepped in gave me some relief with pain meds and ibprofen high dose. I cry all the time to the Lord to please help and save me. I can’t take much more of this suffering. They don’t wanna put me on lupus meds because they want to rule out any other diseases. I’m on Percocet 5 mg with acetominephen my md says she only wants me taking it 4 times a day but it’s not enough I need 6. She’s worried about constipation and addiction . I’m a singer and a teacher working because we can’t afford to have me not work. I need help please pray that I’m strong and they give me stronger pain meds till I can be properly diagnosed and treated. Please help me Jesus please save me please save my life !! Pls pls xoxox everyone

HELLO FELLOW LUPIES, MY NAME IS MICHELE MCNEILL.
I AM IN CAPS BECAUSE MY HANDS ARE VERY SWOLLEN.
PLEASE WE ALL NEED PRAYERS. GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP
THEMSELVES.
I TOOK A STEP AND NOW THEY ARE STARTING TO USE STEM CELLS FOR LUPUS!! LETS HOPE IT OPENS A DOOR. SOMETIMES THE
MEDS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE DISEASES.

ALWAYS MICKEY
(email removed by Moderator Support)

Praying with you. When things are bad, try to remember that God loves you & has a plan to bring good to you. Sure doesn’t look like good sometimes but that is what He has promised and I cling to that with as much faith as I can muster.

_HELLO FRIENDS WITH LUPUS, MS, FIBRO AND CONGESTIVE
HEART FAILURE/
I HAVE HAD 4 SURGERIES IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS AND THE LAST
SURGERY. I NEED A KNEE REPLACEMENT.
YES PLEASE DO PRAY BECAUSE I SINCERELY BELIEVE THE POWER
OF PRAYERS.
LOVE AND BLESSINGS
MICKEY AKA MICHELE
(email removed by moderator support)

Michele, I know it’s really worrying, and all surgery is a big deal. But I’ve had two knees and a hip replaced, and I will say that you will feel SO much better after it is done. Just do your physio exercises before and after, and you will soon realize what a positive step it was.
My thoughts will be with you. Let us know how it goes.
Seenie