So I decided I would go back on the plaqunille so I could get the methotrexate to get of the steroids. So I called the rheumatologists nurse and told her I would agree to the rheumatologists plan of care. 3 weeks later and three phone calls later asking when they were going to send in the prescription we got a call monday from the rheumatolgist blowing off all the phone calls we made and not acknowledging my calls saying I would agree to her plan. GRR! Then today when I saw the kidney doctor he read parts of her notes and she completely lied in them! Needless to say I will no longer be seeing her.
I went into see my PCP on monday as I was just not feeling right and I have not been able to eat food for almost two weeks. I take a few bites and I am ready to throw up, and my right side is hurting SO bad, I can hardly even drink water. So yet its another thing on top of everything else. I have already lost 6 pounds in less than two weeks!! He thinks my ulcers might be back as this is what happened when they first found them almost a year ago. So I see the doctor who does the EGDs April 7th which is along ways away if I cant eat. I also saw my kidney doctor today and he ordered a ultra-sound of my gallbladder to make sure that's not it as my white blood count is a little high nothing to concerning but it is a little high so he wants to make sure. But the good news is I am finally on my way to lowering my prednisone dosage!!! I will be going down one mg a day every month. So since I am at 10mg in about 9/10 months I should hopefully be off prednisone. I am a little worried I will never come completely off of it, my PCP did say there is a possibility that may happen, only time will tell. I am just thankful that my kidney and PCP are finally working together and trying to figure out a plan.