Lichen Sclerosus

Does anyone else have Lichen Sclerosus along with Lupus or possibly another autoimmune disease? I was diagnosed last year after spending two years convincing myself I had the yeast infection from hell ... lol ... The doc gave me steroid cream which I soon found did not work so I found a great homeopathic cream which takes care of the ungodly itching and will hopefully heal the tearing and thinning skin. Not sure I will ever look normal there again, but at least I am blessed with the most wonderful husband in the world. So, anyone have L/S with Lupus, etc.?

Hello Tootles,

Sorry but i don't have Lichen Sclerosus but someone will come along in due course.

Tootles i've just found this bit of info.... It may follow or co-exist with another skin condition such as lichen simplex, candidiasis or erosive lichen planus.

Tootles Lichen Sclerosus is also an inherited condition and Lupus besides thyroid disease can cause this, as you may already know suffering it.

Hugs Terri :)

Terri - I can always depend on you to reply ... You are just totally amazing, woman!! Hugs, Dee

Dee your welcome and if you've not add it long and need good info about it just let me know.

Love Terri xxx

Tootles said:

Terri - I can always depend on you to reply ... You are just totally amazing, woman!! Hugs, Dee