Life With Lupus

Im still new at this lupus disease


Hey @sissy2 well actually the regular doctor is the one who’s supposed to refer you to the Rheum since rheumatologists are the ones who are in a better position to give you the right diagnosis and run the tests as well,many regular doctors may not have an idea of what lupus is so i’d suggest you see a Rheum