I Am Not the Only One Whov Needs Help with H. Pylori

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Complications

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/gastroesophageal-reflux-disease/complications.html

Pulmonary manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux disease

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2714564/

OK, so maybe I have been in denial about being infected with H. Pylori. But I am starting the process of getting it out of me asap. I will ask my doc for the test at next office visit.

There are some conventional approaches that are out if the question for me.

I will not turn off my stomach's acid pump - so no PPIs like Nexium or Prilosec

I will not take massive doses of 3-4 antibiotics

BEEN THERE AND BOUGHT MY KIDS THE T-SHIRT & Had the lupus flare

I have learned how to take the heat out of the chronic peptic (stomach) ulcers.

• DGL,

• Aloe Vera Juice, and

• L-Glutamine

But now the acid has marched into my esaphogus, ulcerated it, and and even caused my lungs to hurt. Yes, for years I have been blaming my thyroid for the hoarseness and convincing myself that peptic ulcers were merely referring pain to lungs (immediate care doc put me on Prednisone and albuterol - yea, I know). I know that I am not the only person who is experiencing pulmonary issues as a result of acid reflux.

So in my attempt to avoid the lupus flare that I see coming - headed directly for me like a runaway freight train - I am looking at more natural approaches to healing the ulcers and perhaps eradicating H. Pylori.

I am adding to my routine

• Raw honey (I have started with local honey. Has anyone used Manuka?)

• Mastic gum

• Slippery Elm

• Kraut juice (too tired to juice cabbages and thought this might be a good way to get my "vitamin U" and my probiotics at the same time).

Has anyone tried other " natural approaches"?

Manuka

matula herbal formula

Vitamin U powder or pills?

Please share your experience with me. This is an important step in my wellness program.

I don’t know too much about about this ann but I met someone who swore by the raw honey. She wanted something natural also. She took it multiple times a day I think but it worked.

What’s the honey supposed to do?? Because I get acid reflux really bad too…