Honestly, what is the point

The doctors say it can be lupus, or ra, or fibro. They have no idea. I’m 23 & single. Who wants to be with a sick person? I have no support system besides this.website. My family.thinks im faking. So what is the point of being here? I have nothing going for me. Im just sick of being sick!

Hi Tiffany,

Oh my gosh-it sounds like you're having a really hard time right now. I'm so sorry. Please hang in there. I know it feels like a struggle to get by when every single day you feel bad, and keep hoping the next day you'll feel better, and then you don't and it's hard to stay positive. Being sleep deprived makes everything worse and it's easy to get really down. I get really down-even more so before I knew what the problem was. Hold onto the days when you feel o.k. and remember that they will come back. You have support and total understanding here.

So your doctors aren't diagnosing you-do you not have the 4 criteria or something? And then Fibro can go along with it-that's apparently what I have. And I don't have a firm diagnosis-but I'm getting treatment and that's what counts. Do your doctors take you seriously? Can they talk with your family? Can you bring a family member with you?

There are plenty of people out there for you. Just take care of yourself, and the rest will come. I know a couple who went through the boyfriend battling Leukemia. He is okay now, and his girlfriend (now fiance) was diagnosed with Lupus. But they are getting married! So don't give up on love. I'm sick of being sick too-I have something to post here in a minute.

I hope this helps in some way. It's okay to cry it out, but keep that hope and keep fighting!

Love Nicole

Ty for replying. I’m just in pain right now. And it subsides sometimes. And my doctor is being such a pain in the butt right now. My insurance wont cover any specialist unless I’m referred first. And she doesn’t seem to want to refer me. plus I can’t go to any doctors in my area til I pay off the bills that I

Nicole said:

Hi Tiffany,

Oh my gosh-it sounds like you’re having a really hard time right now. I’m so sorry. Please hang in there. I know it feels like a struggle to get by when every single day you feel bad, and keep hoping the next day you’ll feel better, and then you don’t and it’s hard to stay positive. Being sleep deprived makes everything worse and it’s easy to get really down. I get really down-even more so before I knew what the problem was. Hold onto the days when you feel o.k. and remember that they will come back. You have support and total understanding here.

So your doctors aren’t diagnosing you-do you not have the 4 criteria or something? And then Fibro can go along with it-that’s apparently what I have. And I don’t have a firm diagnosis-but I’m getting treatment and that’s what counts. Do your doctors take you seriously? Can they talk with your family? Can you bring a family member with you?

There are plenty of people out there for you. Just take care of yourself, and the rest will come. I know a couple who went through the boyfriend battling Leukemia. He is okay now, and his girlfriend (now fiance) was diagnosed with Lupus. But they are getting married! So don’t give up on love. I’m sick of being sick too-I have something to post here in a minute.

I hope this helps in some way. It’s okay to cry it out, but keep that hope and keep fighting!

Love Nicole

That my insurance didn’t cover. I’m just so fed up.

Tiffany89 said:

Ty for replying. I’m just in pain right now. And it subsides sometimes. And my doctor is being such a pain in the butt right now. My insurance wont cover any specialist unless I’m referred first. And she doesn’t seem to want to refer me. plus I can’t go to any doctors in my area til I pay off the bills that I

Nicole said:

Hi Tiffany,

Oh my gosh-it sounds like you’re having a really hard time right now. I’m so sorry. Please hang in there. I know it feels like a struggle to get by when every single day you feel bad, and keep hoping the next day you’ll feel better, and then you don’t and it’s hard to stay positive. Being sleep deprived makes everything worse and it’s easy to get really down. I get really down-even more so before I knew what the problem was. Hold onto the days when you feel o.k. and remember that they will come back. You have support and total understanding here.

So your doctors aren’t diagnosing you-do you not have the 4 criteria or something? And then Fibro can go along with it-that’s apparently what I have. And I don’t have a firm diagnosis-but I’m getting treatment and that’s what counts. Do your doctors take you seriously? Can they talk with your family? Can you bring a family member with you?

There are plenty of people out there for you. Just take care of yourself, and the rest will come. I know a couple who went through the boyfriend battling Leukemia. He is okay now, and his girlfriend (now fiance) was diagnosed with Lupus. But they are getting married! So don’t give up on love. I’m sick of being sick too-I have something to post here in a minute.

I hope this helps in some way. It’s okay to cry it out, but keep that hope and keep fighting!

Love Nicole

It is a hard adjustment being sick I can relate I too have bben sick for a while and had know idea why my body was swellling up why was I always having chills, shortness of breathe, pains in all my joints throughout, weekness and fatigued all the time and plus I was born with epilepsy,I went from taking three pills at night for epilepsy to about ten a day , I went to a neurologist who determine my lympnodes were flared he ran test after test looking for cancer and it came out I didnt thankyou God have Cancer,I was admitted to two hospitals one for 5 days the other 2 weeks the second one I was there a whole week before they found out what was wrong with me I had two pints of bllod transfusion the lupus had that on effect on me , I was told later that week I had lupus and my symptoms started to make sense

I had to seen by a cardiologist after I left the hospital because of heart problems it was determined between both hospitals I have hypertension, he wanted to go further and give me a heart catherazation and I was not asleep and got nothing for pain, my kidney according to my doctor said after mumerous of lab work and my kidney is doing fine, My life too has been turned upside down I went from being independent all my life to someone having to assist me to the bathroom or not being able to care for myself we are so blessed we still have our five senses,some people donot have that , since my health deteriating since february I have come along ways but not by myself ,the lord has been walking and carrying the whole time.FLare ups I have and pains I have and depression I have along with the thoughts why me , I say to him I never bothered nobody I have always been fair about treating people right and with me taking care of my mom for over 20 years has made a drastic turn around and you ask you self why bother why not , you half to look at all the things God has allowed you to have and enjoy.In life we will endure some obstacles whether it is in the begining of our life in the middle or toward the end.You need to vent with God , you also need to vent with others he can relate and you need to be thankfull if you are at home you have family and friends, love ones that care for you .I get bitter sometime and foggy in the head with the meds but I have learned alot about myself and have developed a closer relationship with God,I already have one with my mom.talk to him please and others you are so young, you know alot of start have lupus or syptoms of it , Michael Jackson had it, Nick Cannon has syptoms of it, Snoop Dogg one of his daughter has it and Jada Pinkettt aunts had it, Tony Braxton and others so many millions of people have it , so you are not alone so dont fight it alone LIA.

I honestly have to thank u for that. I was just so frustrated last night. And I know there are people out there who have it worse than me. Its just hard sometimes. But thank you again!


lia nuriddin said:

It is a hard adjustment being sick I can relate I too have bben sick for a while and had know idea why my body was swellling up why was I always having chills, shortness of breathe, pains in all my joints throughout, weekness and fatigued all the time and plus I was born with epilepsy,I went from taking three pills at night for epilepsy to about ten a day , I went to a neurologist who determine my lympnodes were flared he ran test after test looking for cancer and it came out I didnt thankyou God have Cancer,I was admitted to two hospitals one for 5 days the other 2 weeks the second one I was there a whole week before they found out what was wrong with me I had two pints of bllod transfusion the lupus had that on effect on me , I was told later that week I had lupus and my symptoms started to make sense

I had to seen by a cardiologist after I left the hospital because of heart problems it was determined between both hospitals I have hypertension, he wanted to go further and give me a heart catherazation and I was not asleep and got nothing for pain, my kidney according to my doctor said after mumerous of lab work and my kidney is doing fine, My life too has been turned upside down I went from being independent all my life to someone having to assist me to the bathroom or not being able to care for myself we are so blessed we still have our five senses,some people donot have that , since my health deteriating since february I have come along ways but not by myself ,the lord has been walking and carrying the whole time.FLare ups I have and pains I have and depression I have along with the thoughts why me , I say to him I never bothered nobody I have always been fair about treating people right and with me taking care of my mom for over 20 years has made a drastic turn around and you ask you self why bother why not , you half to look at all the things God has allowed you to have and enjoy.In life we will endure some obstacles whether it is in the begining of our life in the middle or toward the end.You need to vent with God , you also need to vent with others he can relate and you need to be thankfull if you are at home you have family and friends, love ones that care for you .I get bitter sometime and foggy in the head with the meds but I have learned alot about myself and have developed a closer relationship with God,I already have one with my mom.talk to him please and others you are so young, you know alot of start have lupus or syptoms of it , Michael Jackson had it, Nick Cannon has syptoms of it, Snoop Dogg one of his daughter has it and Jada Pinkettt aunts had it, Tony Braxton and others so many millions of people have it , so you are not alone so dont fight it alone LIA.

Hello Tiffany I totally understand what u are feeling although I have had a diagnose which I prayed was only my fibromyalgia but was given the final diagnose of early stage lupus. It’s been hard dealing with this… I’m going through a divorce been separated for 2 yrs now to deal with that plus my illness has been so stressful that sometimes I just sit in my room and cry. One thing I can say is that I have become closer to God or my faith has been restored.

Hang in there Tiffany educate yourself on this disease and other auto immune disorders. Demand to your drs that u want more tests. It took me going to another dr that is when I was finally diagnosed. Don’t give up!

In a way I understand how you feel about relationships with all the changes in my life I don’t think a man could put up with it but with do time it will happen. You are young you will find someone. With God all things are possible, and He never gives us more than we can handle. If your family doesn’t support u, just know this support group is here for you.

Keep your head up!

Love Rebecca

Ty for that. I do need to restore my faith. It’s just hard, but not an excuse. I need to get past my stubbornness, and feeling like my youth is over. And focus on the important stuff.

Becca2673 said:

Hello Tiffany I totally understand what u are feeling although I have had a diagnose which I prayed was only my fibromyalgia but was given the final diagnose of early stage lupus. It’s been hard dealing with this… I’m going through a divorce been separated for 2 yrs now to deal with that plus my illness has been so stressful that sometimes I just sit in my room and cry. One thing I can say is that I have become closer to God or my faith has been restored.
Hang in there Tiffany educate yourself on this disease and other auto immune disorders. Demand to your drs that u want more tests. It took me going to another dr that is when I was finally diagnosed. Don’t give up!

In a way I understand how you feel about relationships with all the changes in my life I don’t think a man could put up with it but with do time it will happen. You are young you will find someone. With God all things are possible, and He never gives us more than we can handle. If your family doesn’t support u, just know this support group is here for you.

Keep your head up!

Love Rebecca

i am so sorry please hang on to any supportive thing that passes your way till things get better...and they will get better...http://youtu.be/yTw1IB3MuOI

ps: the point is to love and be loved. and you are/

The point is that you have to stay strong, don’t stop fighting, don’t let this control your life. It will change your life, but that doesn’t mean it has to control your life. I know how you feel about your family thinking you’re faking it, I’ve been there. I have also had a doctor tell me I’m faking it too, right about 5 minutes before the lab tests came back showing otherwise. It is hard to find a doctor who knows what they are talking about and accepts the challenge of diagnosing an “invisible” disease. This sight has helped me so much in the short time since I joined. I’ve been having issues since I was in middle school, and last year it got to the point where I spent more time in the ER and doctor offices than I did in my own home. All to still have no definitive answer. The best I’ve heard for an answer was “I’m pretty sure it’s lupus, but I have no experience with it so here is a referral to a Rheumy”. Now I’m waiting til January to see the Rheumy…right when my insurance resets and puts me back at deductibles, coinsurance, and all that fun stuff. And I definitely know how it is to be so young and dealing with this…I just turned 24 last month. So hang in there, keep fighting, look at the bright side, and put a smile on.

Hello Tiffany,

It would be lovely to hear off you...i know you feel lonely and the rheumo told you it was fibro you add and you pulled off the Lycria but it would be nice to know how you are besides feeling and have you seen anyone about furthur meds.

Love you dearly Terri xxx