Disoriented

I am so disoriented; I feel like a stranger in my own skin. This always happens after I’ve been sick–especially if a headache was involved in whatever made me sick. Well I just got out of the hospital–I was sick as a dog.
Back home and Monday morning—but I feel so lost and out of touch. This is one of the scariest feelings I have to get through and I know it will pass. Do any of you guys have this problem?

I am lost. I feel like a child lost in a new city in a crowd of busy people. I look around, and around again. I can't find a familiar face and I dont know what to do.

But I search my pockets for a clue and find Romans 12:12 scribbled on a page.

It says, "Be patient in suffering, be constant in prayer."

So that is what I will do. I will wait and pray until I have more information, direction, help.

I was that way in the hospital. I dont even remamber half the ppl who came to visit me. I thought I was in the hospital for 3 days when in all reality I was in there for 5 days! I am glad you r back home feeling better! I will put you on the prayer list for coming service. I put Heidi on it this past sunday.

What do you do to get back on track? any special tactics or self care tips?

sunshinespraypaint said:

I was that way in the hospital. I dont even remamber half the ppl who came to visit me. I thought I was in the hospital for 3 days when in all reality I was in there for 5 days! I am glad you r back home feeling better! I will put you on the prayer list for coming service. I put Heidi on it this past sunday.