CVID and now testing for cancer

I was diagnosed with lupus about five years ago but I keep having strange symptoms very deep aching in legs, recurrent shingles. So no surprise about CVID.

Now they are also wanting to rule out blood cancers (multiple myeloma, Lymphocytic leukimeia)'

I'm scared though I'm sure it will be fine. I am of course pretty nervous About the possible outcome of this test. Anyone have any experiences wit this?

My doctor is concerned about cervical cancer at this point I can’t take anymore bad news. I understand what your going through

Hello heymj,I'm very interested in what you said about the deep aching in your legs. I too suffer with this and don't understand it nor do my doctors. It wakes me up all night. Can you give me some info?? Thank you,leggster.

Hello heymj,I’m very interested in what you said about the deep aching in your legs. I too suffer with this and don’t understand it nor do my doctors. It wakes me up all night. Can you give me some info?? Thank you,leggster.

Hi Leggster, I feel your pain. I also have unexplained weight loss. The tests they ran were electronphoresis, of blood. They are also running a 24 hour urine protein and urine IFE to timeout BenceMjones proteins that suggests multiple myeloma. I’m still waiting four the out come on this last one. But will post here once I figure out what the result is. Good luck